Come join our winning team!We are always looking for smiling faces here at the Tuscany. Enjoy great benefits, a fun environment and friendly staff. For additional information on available positions, call our Job Hotline at 702-947-5954.
- Beverage Operations Manager - FT, salaried position. Management of the daily operations of 4 bars and related personnel. Previous experience in bar management is required.
- General Manager of Fine Dining - FT, salaried position requires experience with both Italian fine dining and management.
- Lead Fine Dining Server - FT, hourly position with benefits is available in our Italian fine dining restaurant for a server/trainer. 5+ years experiene in fine dining, & a knowledge of wine is required.
- F&B Host/Cashiers - PT positions are available immediately. Previous cashier experience is required.
- Food Server - PT positions are available in our Mexican cuisine restaurant. Previous serving experience is required, and bi-lingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Busser - PT on swing shift in our fine dining establishment. Previous bussing experience is required.
- Prep Cook - PT position. Two years previous experience with Mexican cuisine is required. Bi-Lingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Slot Floorman - A PT position is available for an experienced slot floorman. ATI/CDS experience is preferred.
- 21 & Roulette - FT positions on all shifts. Previous dealing experience is required.
- Dice Dealers - FT positions are available. Previous dice dealing experience is required.
- Front Desk Supervisor - This position is FT / hourly, and is available immediately. Previous experience as a hotel front desk agent and in a supervisory capacity is required for this position.
- Front Desk Agents - FT & PT positions are available immediately. Previous GSA experience is preferred, but any type of direct customer service will be considered.
- Front Desk Night Audit - FT hourly, Grave shift, previous hotel night audit experience is required.
- PBX Operators - Previous exp is preferred. PT/OC positions, you must be able to work flexible hours. We also have one FT position on grave shift.
- Valet/Bellmen - Positions are available immediately. You must be 21 years old, have a valid NV driver's license, and be able to lift up to 100 pounds. You must be able to speak, read, and write English.
Your Right to Work
If you have a legal right to work in the United States, there are laws to protect you against discrimination in the workplace.
For English - Click Here
For Spanish - Click Here
Full-Time Tuscany employees are eligible for the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Days
Human Resources accepts applications from 9am - 11am and again from 1pm - 3pm. Job Hotline at 702-947-5954