Casino Hotel Jobs
Come join our winning team!We are always looking for smiling faces here at the Tuscany. Enjoy great benefits, a fun environment and friendly staff. For additional information on available positions, call our Job Hotline at 702-947-5954.
- HR Asst Manager -Full time, hourly position. Verbal & written fluency in both English & Spanish is required. Excellent skills in both MicroSoft Word & Excel are also required. Previous experience in HR, payroll, or employee benefits is preferred. You must be at least 21 years old & able to get a NV gaming card. Position requires extensive employee contact & both verbal & written translations.
- Restaurant Chef - FT, salaried position in our Mexican cuisine Cantina - requires 2+ years of experience with budgets, menu planning & creation, supervising FOH & BOH, and guest relations. Available immediately.
- Beverage Manager - FT, salaried position for swing shift operations. Duties include overseeing entertainment venues, customer relations, and personnel issues. Previous casino beverage experience is required.
- Pool Host - This part time, seasonal position is available immediately. The position is day shift on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; the host will be responsible for assisting our pool guests with food & beverage service.
- Gift Shop Cashiers - Part time openings are available now. Retail experience is a must, & computer experience is also preferred. You must be 21 or older, and have, or able to get a TAM card.
- OC Banquet Servers - 1 year minimum previous banquet experience is required for this fast paced position. You must be able to lift heavy trays, and be able to work flexible hours.
- Lead Fine Dining Server - FT, hourly position with benefits is available in our Italian fine dining restaurant for a server/trainer. 5+ years experience in fine dining, & a knowledge of wine is required.
- Food Server - Fine Dining - This PT, hourly position on swing shift is in our fine dining Italian restaurant. Previous experience in fine dining, & a knowledge of wine is required.
- Baristas - Positions now available in our Caffe Bottega for baristas to make & serve speciality coffees, craft beer, pastries, and more.
- Kitchen Worker - On Call position in banquets. You must be able to work any shift.
- Kitchen Stewards - PT positions on graveyard shift only. Previous experience is preferred.
- Craft Bartenders - Previous experience in craft bartending is required
- Bartenders & Barbacks - Previous experience is required, casino experience is preferred. Both FT & PT positions are available.
- Guest Room Attendants / Houseman - Full & Part time positions are available immediately. Previous experience is not required.
- 21 & Roulette - FT positions on all shifts. Now hiring dealers school graduates.
- Dice Dealers - FT positions are available. Now hiring dealers school graduates.
- Unarmed Security - PT positions are available on all shifts. A minimum of 6 months previous casino experience is required. The position requires a NV Gaming card, TAM card & valid NV driver's license. You must be able to speak, read, & write English for the reporting part of the position.
- Front Desk Supervisors - FT positions are available immediately. Previous hotel front desk experience & supervisory experience is required.
Your Right to Work
If you have a legal right to work in the United States, there are laws to protect you against discrimination in the workplace.
For English - Click Here
For Spanish - Click Here
Full-Time Tuscany employees are eligible for the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Days
Human Resources accepts applications from 9am - 11am and again from 1pm - 3pm Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. You can apply on-line at tuscanylv.com 24/7.