Come join our winning team!We are always looking for smiling faces here at the Tuscany. Enjoy great benefits, a fun environment and friendly staff. For additional information on available positions, call our Job Hotline at 702-947-5954.
- Poolside Guest Service Host - Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain lounge chairs & other pool deck equipment
- Work outdoors in hot, cold, & inclement weather
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ensure guest safety in the pool, or pool area
- Physical stamina & proper mental attitude to deal effectively with pressure & meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills to function effectively with time constraints & attention to detail
- Equipment knowledge / use skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written & verbal English skills
- Interpersonal skills to deal with management, employees, & guests
- Will provide lifeguard duties if necessary
- Will serve as food runner, a NV health card will be required
- Casino/Hotel Auditor - FT, hourly position. Previous experience with auditing and excellent Word & Excel skills are required. Casino and Title 31 experience are preferred. Available immediately.
- Food Server, Fine Dining - PT positions are available immediately in our fine dining restaurant, Tuscany Gardens. Previous experience in a fine dining facility and a good knowledge of wines is required.
- Bussers - PT positions are available in our Mexican cuisine restaurant. Previous experience and bi-lingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Kitchen Stewards - PT positions are available immediately on grave shift only. Previous experience is preferred. Requires a NV Health Card.
- 21 & Roulette - FT positions on all shifts. Previous dealing experience is required.
- Dice Dealers - FT positions are available. Previous dice dealing experience is required.
- Front Desk Supervisor - This position is FT / hourly, and is available immediately. Previous experience as a hotel front desk agent and in a supervisory capacity is required for this position.
- Front Desk Agents - FT & PT positions are available immediately. Previous GSA experience is preferred, but any type of direct customer service will be considered.
- Front Desk Night Audit - FT hourly, Grave shift, previous hotel night audit experience is required.
- PBX Operators - Previous exp is preferred. PT/OC positions, you must be able to work flexible hours. We also have one FT position on grave shift.
- Valet/Bellmen - Positions are available immediately. You must be 21 years old, have a valid NV driver's license, and be able to lift up to 100 pounds. You must be able to speak, read, and write English.
Your Right to Work
If you have a legal right to work in the United States, there are laws to protect you against discrimination in the workplace.
For English - Click Here
For Spanish - Click Here
Full-Time Tuscany employees are eligible for the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Days
Human Resources accepts applications from 9am - 11am and again from 1pm - 3pm. Job Hotline at 702-947-5954